Monday 22 September 2008

For those about to rock ..... and crochet!!!

Haven't managed to blog for ages, still packing and sorting things out. Hopefully the move will be done in a week or so!!

I had a little reprieve last Monday ..

Went to see Nickelback at the MEN Arena, Manchester, they were AWESOME!!! We only got home at 2.00am and we were working and the kids were at school the day after!!

The gig was well worth getting in late for!!













NICKELBACK YOU ROCK!

Guess what I found on ebay?

Original Patons and Baldwins yarn. Patons Double Quick DK knitting yarn in 1oz balls. As the ball band says its all wool. I couldn't resist it. It reminds me of yarn my Nan used to knit with donkeys years ago. It is so nostalgic for me!! I will try to think of something vintagey to make with it!!








I have finally finished my loopy shawl, take a look!









I decided on a loopy fringe to funk things up a bit!! Waddya think!!


Things are a little frustrating right now, even though the house moving process is going well I still am feeling anxious. I have frogged quite a bit in the time I have had for crafting, it was a relief to finish 'loopy' as I then felt as though I had achieved something! Well I have to go still a lot of organising to do.

Catch you all soon
love Cathy x



No comments: